Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ready to Take Orders for Temple Pictures

The pictures you've all been dying to get! If you'd like another temple besides the Salt Lake Temple please leave a comment and I'll work on it. I will be getting pictures of the Logan Temple shortly.

Salt Lake Temple -1-


Salt Lake Temple -2-

I will get some pricing listed on the side but for now...here it is...

Print Only

8x10 $13.00
11x14 $25.00
16x20 $40.00


Framed Print

8x10 $40.00
11x14 $50.00
16x20 $70.00

I'll try to get pics up of some of the frames I've made. I have 2 basic frames right now. One is a solid wood grain frame with 90* angles with a dark brown stain the other is a designed wood frame that comes in the dark brown stain or black antiqued.

Like I said I'll try to get pics as soon as I can. For those that have already seen the frames and are ready to order please contact me to submit your order. For the time being I will need a 50% deposit to process your order. Please expect a 2 week turn around time.

Information to include in your order:
Size of print
Choice and color of Frame (or specify if you don't want a frame)
Specify which print

Let me know if I left anything out and if you have any questions!

No comments: