Sunday, October 4, 2009

Looks like it's time to update the blog

Wow, it's been a very busy summer and looks like I have a lot of updating to the blog. If your a Facebook Fan I'm sure you've been kept up to date. But I'm sure how many follow the blog, so if you do, let me know!

This shoot was meant to happen. Originally we were booked this day with another shoot but received a call early that morning rescheduling. No biggie, Day off for us! That was until I had a call from The Smith's whose daughter was getting married the next day and they want a photographer who could be to the temple in 2 hours for pics. Funny how everything works out the way it's suppose to.

You always need memories of your wedding day. And even though this was the night before the wedding and after the family picture session, these two will still have their pictures to bring back those memories of their Special Day when they made a promise for eternity in the Bountiful Temple.










No comments: