Monday, May 18, 2009

Bragging Rights! :)

Just wanted to share some of the feedback we've been getting...it's always so rewarding to hear that other people love your work as much or more than you do!!

Nellie Liljenquist Hey Sharida! I LOVE our engagement pictures!!!!!! You two did an amazing job....I will definitely be telling everyone about you guys. Blake said he's sending me the cd tomorrow...I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Gary B. Jones Love's seeing his Grandsons on the picture for this site. I can tell you that Bill does a GREAT job. The pic's they took have found their way on to the walls of our home and into our hearts. I would recommend them highly!

If anyone else wants to be become "famous" and I'd love to add you to our  Brag Board.  We'd love to hear what you have to say!! And Thank You so much for letting us share in these "capturing" moments of your life!!

No comments: